Join us May 5-6, 2021 for two days of hands-on HL7® FHIR® and AEGIS Touchstone training with our expert team of FHIR developers. AEGIS has trained hundreds of developers to build with HL7 FHIR using Touchstone, our cloud-based platform that supports FHIR conformance as you build. Whether you are new to HL7 FHIR or looking for skills and tools that take you and your team to the next level, this class is for you.
During this training, you will:
- Receive a three-month Touchstone Starter subscription
- Learn about TestScript resource elements such as Fixtures, Variables, Rules, Tests, Asserts, Setup, and Teardown
- Become familiar with existing FHIR conformance suites within Touchstone and understand the FHIR validation engine and how it is utilized
- Run hands-on interoperability tests with other FHIR Server and FHIR Client implementations
- Learn how to build test scripts for uploading to Touchstone
Register now to save your virtual seat! All courses include two days of FHIR skill-building, hands-on experience with FHIR and Touchstone, and a three-month Starter subscription to the Touchstone development platform.