Touchstone supports the development and adoption of the HL7® FHIR® specification and HL7 FHIR Implementation Guides in order to create true interoperability for healthcare payers, providers, and patients. Different use cases require different technical capabilities and HL7 FHIR has a built-in test methodology that can be used to validate interoperability across HL7 FHIR server and client applications. The Touchstone platform automates the use of HL7 FHIR testing artifacts to support HL7 FHIR operations. Let us help you move your agenda forward by developing test scripts that improve the quality of your implementation guides, test your reference implementation, and drive industry adoption forward for your use case.
- Custom Test Scripts for automated testing that fits your program needs
- Implementation Guide Development support from seasoned experts
- Test-Driven Development that supports your reference implementation build
- Results Dashboard for at-will publication and client reporting
- WildFHIR access provides a full reference implementation for your testing