Family, Quality, Teamwork, Integrity… Do you remember when these words actually meant something in business? At AEGIS, these words have not lost their meaning. They are our company values. They define our philosophy. They are applied to every business decision we make. Simply stated, we live by them, and we prioritize our resources accordingly.
AEGIS makes an unquestionable, significant commitment to our employees. To get an idea of how serious we are about our commitment, please take a few minutes and review the below list of our outstanding benefits.
AEGIS offers a competitive benefits package that allows us to recruit and retain the most experienced and talented professionals in the industry. Because we value our people, we strive to ensure a quality benefits program that strengthens our employee relationships. We offer the following benefits:
- Personal Leave — Each full-time employee receives 20 days of paid personal leave per year for 1-5 years of service, and 25 days of personal leave per year after 5 years of service.
- Holidays — AEGIS observes 8 paid holidays each year.
- Extra-Billable Hours Compensation — AEGIS pays each employee for extra billable hours worked in excess of the normal working hours in a pay period.
- Generous matching 401k Plan. (Benefit begins 3 months after service, Safe Harbor 5% match.)
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance — Health care coverage is not simply a “check box” benefit at AEGIS. We believe in providing top-tier health care plans from leading providers. AEGIS covers employee premiums in full and we heavily subsidize premiums for dependents to help our employees managing rising health care costs.
- Flexible Spending Account — Pre-tax flexible spending account plans are available through salary reduction. Plans include: Premium Conversion for pre-tax payments of dependent’s health insurance premiums; Medical FSA for medical expenses outside those covered under the regular health insurance plan; and Dependent Care FSA for day care for children or other dependents.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance — Disability insurance through a leading provider is completely paid for by AEGIS-no employee contribution is required.
- Life Insurance — Life Insurance is provided by a leading insurer at no cost to AEGIS employees.
- Other Insurance — Each AEGIS employee is also covered by AD&D insurance, Traveler’s Insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program for professional, confidential counseling for personal concerns of every kind.
- Tuition Reimbursement — AEGIS reimburses each employee up to $5,250 per year for approved college and professional courses after six months of employment.
- Professional Certification Bonus — AEGIS pays a cash bonus for each level of professional certification obtained by the employee.
The AEGIS management team regularly reviews our benefits package to ensure that it continues to meet the needs of our employees. As such, these benefits are subject to change at any time. A complete description of each benefit including limitations may be obtained by contacting our personnel department.