As a stepping stone to the OSEHRA Interoperability Work Group (IWG) – AEGIS will participate in the National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC) University webinar on “Testing 1, 2, 3…: The Importance of Consistent Testing to Continuous Interoperability” on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 1:00 – 2:00 PM (ET). AEGIS will be joined by distinguished speakers including:
- Kate Berry, Chief Executive Officer, National eHealth Collaborative
- Jeri Kirschner, Federal Health Liaison/Partner Marketing Manager, Orion Health
- Avinash Shanbhaq, Director, Nationwide Health Information Network Division, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Department of Health and Human Services
- Mario Hyland, Senior Vice President, AEGIS.net, Inc. and Chair, OSEHRA Interoperability Work Group (IWG)
- Mariann Yeager, Executive Director, Healtheway, Inc.