Tune in to the ConV2X Modernizing Healthcare Remote Symposium on November 10, 2020, at 8:30AM EDT to listen to a panel of leading Healthcare IT experts from around the globe, including AEGIS’ Mario Hyland, as they share their perspectives on current active programs and discuss upcoming health IT advancements for frontline caregivers around the world.
The COVID-19 pandemic presents a social and civic testbed to view a world response that has exposed gaps across health systems. This has resulted in tiered levels of societal conformity, standards, and recovery worldwide. Join us to explore the transformation, resilience, trust, governance, innovation, and ethics of how the world is responding to COVID-19, and to compare and contrast various business, strategic, and technical models. Discover how blockchain technology, telehealth, and converging edge technologies (like Interoperability) create a new era of patient care.
ConV2X Modernizing Healthcare Remote Symposium | US – World Health Transformation
Join us on November 10-11, 2020 | 7:00 am – 10:00 PM, EDT
Telehealth and Interoperability Deep Dive Discussion will include:
Moderator, Telehealth (and Interoperability): Amar Gupta, Ph.D., MIT’s Institute of Medical Engineering and Science (IMES), Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Labs (CSAIL) and Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. USA
- Paul De Raeve, Secretary General, European Federation of Nurses (EFN), European Union
- Mario Hyland, Sr. Vice President and Founder, AEGIS.net, Inc., and Founder, AEGIS Canada
- Prof. Sergio Pillon, CIRM Medical Director, San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital, Rome, European Public Health Alliance (EPHA), VAS Representative Work-Group, Digital Health, National Coordinator of the Committee for Telemedicine Development, Italian Ministry of Health, Italy
- Prabhakaran Dorairaj, MD, DM (Cardiology), MSc, FRCP, FNASC, Vice President, Research and Policy, Director, Centre For Control Of Chronic Conditions, Public Health Foundation of India
- Liz Ashall-Payne, Chief Executive Officer, ORCHA
Learn more here – https://conv2x-2020.eventcreate.com/