The National Veterans Small Business Conference (NVSBC) is the VA’s largest nationwide conference and Secretary Shinseki’s premier annual event for Veterans to network, learn, and grow their businesses. Held at America’s Center Convention Complex in St. Louis, MO, the event expects 4,000 attendees and more than 300 procurement decision makers (PDMs) dedicated to helping Veteran-owned businesses develop opportunities in the federal and commercial marketplace.
Attendees will connect directly with government PDMs and business partners. AEGIS will attend training sessions tailored for all stages of business growth and participate in networking roundtables to discuss our capabilities to address federal and commercial requirements.
AEGIS will also participate in:
- Business Requirement Sessions – where we will brief and discuss future business requirements
- Dining with Decision Makers – where we will host a table for informal discussions over breakfast and lunch
- Networking Round Tables – where we will discuss our capabilities to meet VA requirements
- Conference Receptions – where we will meet informally with VA decision makers to discuss opportunities to do business with their organization
- Expo Hall – where we will host Booth #419.
Stop by booth #419 August 6th & 7th for live demonstrations of the Developers Integration Lab (DIL) and how your products can be added to the platform of the AEGIS Integrated Ecosystem.
For more information contact Ellen Wyly, Business Development Manager, AEGIS by email or by phone: 703-963-0700.