Increasing the Efficiency and Expanding the Scope of Interoperability Testing and Verification for Healthcare Exchange Participants
To kick off National Health IT Week, AEGIS.net, Inc. announces the production release 3.0 of the Developers Integration Lab (DIL).
The DIL empowers all healthcare stakeholders with evidence-based verification that health information exchange participants and leading EHR products conform to the rules defining safe and secure exchange of medical information.
Advancing Interoperability. Protecting Patient Safety.
DIL 3.0 highlights include:
- Seamless support of multiple test systems under a single participant account, thanks to a redesigned data model and the ability to specify which specifications are exercised by each test system.
- Greater interoperability testing coverage, starting with the addition of the HL7 Immunization profile.
- Dramatic reduction in the number of test patients required thanks to the decoupling of patient ID from the identity of test execution records.
- Better participant visibility into testing results, thanks to re-vamped association of tests case results to participants.
- Increased performance–despite increased functionality–provides the scalability needed as health information exchange networks reach critical mass and testing volume explodes.
- Key enablers include simplified methods for mapping request and response messages to participants and test cases, plus significant database design refinements.
The AEGIS DIL provides Testing as a Service (TaaS) for health information exchange (HIE) participants and the leading providers of Health IT products and services. The DIL is the only interoperability testing solution which ruthlessly protects patient safety by performing conformance testing at the level of overall message, discrete message element, message segment (required in multi-specification messages) and complete end-to-end message exchanges. This results in seamless coverage of all stages of testing: during development, through UAT and pre-production or Validation/Certification for the healthcare industry.
Find out more about the DIL at http://www.aegis.net/dil.html.