The Touchstone Project - an AEGIS Developers Integration Lab (DIL) Initiative
The AEGIS Developers Integration Lab (DIL) launches the latest service offering: the Touchstone Project initiative – an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Testing as a Service (TaaS) Open Access Solution for health information exchange. Touchstone provides an easy-to-use system for performing conformance and interoperability tests against published specifications, standards, and profiles, including templates and implementation guides.
The Touchstone Project...
- allows for automated, internet-based interoperability testing against the HL7® FHIR® specifications and standards.
- tests interoperability with other FHIR Server and FHIR Client implementations.
- builds onto many of the DIL's current features.
- is a blend between Test-Driven-Development (TDD) methodologies and Natural Language Processing (NLP) test scripts.
- has been featured at HL7 FHIR Connectathons and is being leveraged in a continuous testing environment by numerous leading HL7 FHIR implementers.
- plays an active role in the HL7 Conformance Testing community, the HL7 Argonaut Project, and the HSPC Implementation community.
If you are interested in learning more about AEGIS, our support of the HL7 FHIR standard, our own WildFHIR Reference Implementation of the FHIR standard, or the Touchstone Project, please contact Ellen Wyly or Mario Hyland.
AEGIS' FHIR® FAQ
Where can I see a demo application?
AEGIS WildFHIR is a Reference Implementation of the HL7 FHIR Standard:
Where can I find a list of “FHIR Servers available for testing”?
I am implementing the HL7 FHIR Standard. Where can I test my implementation against a Test Platform?
AEGIS Touchstone can help: https://touchstone.aegis.net/touchstone
Where can we meet the AEGIS WildFHIR and Touchstone Project team, and learn more about AEGIS' experience with the FHIR Standard?
FHIR is the registered trademark of Health Level Seven International.